Thisroll forming machine is designed to manufacture steel stud and track, which is a new construction material more and more used in different buildings. The material is commonly seen in hotels, docks, stations, museums, theaters, cinemas, shopping centers, factories, office buildings, reconstruction, home decoration and garage, etc.
As a kind of steel structure applied in ceilings, steel stud and track is endowed with the requirements and features of light weight, good noise insulation, waterproof, anti-vibration, anti-dust, and thermal insulation. It is designed to be a steel frame for indoor decoration, with high-quality hot-dip galvanized steel strip as its raw material. Kexinda has prepared various roll formers for producing steel studs and tracks with different shapes like C, U and cap for different applications.
1. The body of the steel frame roll former is given tempering treatment and won’t get deformed easily.
2. The hardness of the roller shaft reaches HB280.
3. The roll former is designed with handwheel for easy operation and adjustment.
4. The gears contribute to accurate transmission process.
5. The cutting process is conducted fully automatically, with the cutting speed reaching 30-40m/min.
|Applicable panel||color steel panel, galvanized steel sheet|
|Panel width||upon clients' request|
|Uncoiler||with a bearing capacity of 5 tons|
|Lines of wheels||11 lines|
|Wheel diameter||42 mm|
|Wheel material||Cr12 steel|
|Shearing manner||track shear|
|Material of cutter||Cr12|
|Control system||PLC system from Delta|
|Machine frame||300 H|
|Power||380V 50Hz 3phases (variable as needs)|